The Society's Newsletter
We publish a newsletter twice a year, in May and November. Newsletters are typically 20 pages long and contain information that may be of interest to members, including:
- articles and pieces of original research about London topography;
- news about the Society (future publications, date and location of the AGM, etc);
- news of forthcoming exhibitions and lectures;
- members’ queries;
- reviews of London-related books; and
- the annual accounts, annual report, etc.
On-line Edition: Starting with the May 2013 edition (No 76) we place a copy of the newsletter on-line six months after the paper edition is circulated to our members. Hover over the "Newsletters" box at the left to select the edition and the contents page contains links to the relevant articles.
Contributions: If you would like us to include details of relevant publications or events, or if you can offer a scholarly article or piece of original research for publication please, please contact the Newsletter Editor, Bridget Cherry.
Back Copies: Copies of past newsletters may be obtained in the UK for £3.00 (postage included) from the Treasurer, Roger Cline.