Centenary volume. 256 pages, 42 maps and illustrations. Publication no 123 (1980). £25.
Contains papers on:
- The London Topographical Society, a brief account (Stephen Marks)
- The Two Coldharbours of the City of London
- The Medieval Parish Church of St Andrew Holborn
- Clothworkers in St Stephen Coleman Parish, 1612
- The Queen’s Birthplace
- Nos 54-64 Strand
- A Site in Westminster or Whoever was St Ermine?
- St Dionis Backchurch, Victorian Proposals Parliament and the Railways of London in 1863
- From Carey Street to the Embankment – and Back Again!
- A Museum for London
- Marjorie Blanche Honeybourne, an Obituary
- A London Panorama c 1800 Resurrected
- Social and Economic Study of Medieval London