- Westminster Cathedral for How to join
- The Shard for Publications
- Tower 42 for Research
- The Lloyd's building for Events
- Barbican Estate for Contact us
- Big Ben for Links
- 30 St Mary Axe, Swiss re building known as the Gherkin for Gallery
- The Hornimann Museum for Site map
Photographs: William Faden's Twenty Five Miles around London, 1800. Private collection.
Bird's eye views of the City: photographs taken from the top of Tower 42 in 2010 by Mireille Galinou.
All other photographs by Mireille Galinou except Tower 42: photograph by Ben Clarke and the
Lloyds Building: photographs by Tom Keates-Miles.