What you get when you join
We are always delighted to welcome new members.
- The annual LTS publication (sometimes you get two for the price of one)
- Two newsletters (autumn and spring)
- 25% discount on past publications
- A sociable and popular annual general meeting
If you choose to join for 2017 you will be entitled to buy our 2016 publication with a member's discount.
If you would like to join you may apply online or by post. If you choose the postal method, please:
- Print and complete the application form and send it with your payment to the membership secretary (see below).
- We hope that you will also complete the standing order form to enable your annual subscription to be paid by automated bank transfer. This will save you £2.
- Finally, UK taxpayers are requested to complete the Gift Aid Declaration, as the Society can then claim a tax refund.
UK Members - The annual subscription is currently £20 due by 1st January each year. The subscription is reduced to £18 per annum for members paying by standing order.
Overseas Members - The subscription for overseas members is £30 if paid in sterling (or £28 if paid by standing order), or the equivalent of £42 in foreign currencies.
If paying by cheque, please send your cheque (made out to “The London Topographical Society”) and completed forms to the membership secretary Dr John Bowman, 17 Park Road, London W7 1EN, UK.
Annual Subscription Renewals
As mentioned above we would hope that you choose to set up a standing order which attracts a £2 reduction for UK Members.
If, however, you would prefer to pay your subscription annually you may do so by Paypal (when you get to 'Type' on the form select 'Existing Member') or by cheque (made out to “The London Topographical Society”) by 1st January each year, please post your cheque to the Hon. Treasurer, Roger Cline, at Flat 13, 13 Tavistock Place, London WC1H 9SH, UK.